Tuesday, September 1, 2009

1st Blog Sale

Just got done organizing some stuff for school and found out that I have a bunch of stuff that I don't use anymore and thought I would get rid of.... what you see is what you get!
This is my first blog sale soooooo just offer a price and I'll probably be more than willing to give it to you....hehe....so ENJOy!
I'll add a little extra gift if you post my blog sale on your site and pass it on to others.....


all together

liquid eye liner LE21 salmon

bonbons eye shimmer


wet n wild lipsticks


Neutrogena compact foundation...golden bisque....too light for me




coastalscents sample supreme copper shadow



clean and clear concealer stick- light to medium color



avon eye shimmer pen -pretty purple color


random marykate and ashley mascara and eye shimmer....stole it from my sis hehe



CK perfume


aziza II eye shadows


forgot the brand for these..... eye shadow packs



jane eye shadows



(clean and clear )invisible shine control powder




Victoria Secret lipgloss, liquid liner, luminous shadow




Email me with any questions: addyhot1@hotmail.com


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Is the clean and clear still available